Supply Care Solutions are looking for Social work Assistant /Family Support worker in Somerset.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
SALARY: up to £22.00 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week) / Full and part time hours considered.
Key working responsibilities,
- Organising activities, undertaking direct work with young people, liaising with education, health and care colleagues to ensure all aspects of the young person’s care are being met.
- Must have a minimum of one years experience working in a children’s secure residential home
- Must be evidenced clearly on their CV whether they worked on a full time, part time or casual basis
- They must be able to remain calm in challenging situations, able to build positive relationships with children and young people, emotional resilience. The rota is divided into Morning (7.15am – 3.15pm) and afternoon (2.15pm-10.15pm) shifts, including weekend working.
- You will work alongside children, young people and families and allocated social workers, to join out teams and deliver support and interventions.
- Duties would also include supporting duty social workers, delivery direct support to children and young people at home and in care, supervising contact/family time and bringing family networks together to plan support
Support Worker Requirements
– Proven experience in working with childrens/Adult services
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps