Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Recovery Worker (Band 5) in Buckinghamshire.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
SALARY: up to £21.00 ph (Umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday)
- This role is to provide a dedicated comprehensive Tier 2/3 service to people with drug use problems their families and friends within the organisational framework of the Inclusion Recovery Buckinghamshire
- Must be an experienced community substance misuse worker
- Ability to work evenings
- desirable/Car Driver
Will have to attend office as duties require onsite working however some home working available for these roles, the teams are working in accordance to the current government guidance.
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps