Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Day opportunities Manager in London.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
SALARY: up to £27.00 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
Key working responsibilities,
– Day Opportunities manager will need experience of managing community based social care settings for adults with learning disabilities.
– The post holder will provide operational and strategic management for Daylight Day Opportunities service whilst the future transformation of the services is underway but may also be required to work flexibly across In-House Provider services. Daylight provides opportunities for adults with complex learning and/or physical disabilities who have a range of complex, general and mental health needs. Services provided are aimed at supporting people with complex needs with a programme of strength based work & maximising independence programmed/ focussed activities. To be eligible for Daylight/Spectrum a person must have a diagnosis of Global Learning Disability and be under the ILDP service. The services are currently delivered Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
– current Social Work Qualification (Masters, Degree, Dip SW) or other relevant professional health/social care qualification at level NVQ4 /QCF5 or above
– Proven experience in working with childrens/Adult services
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps