Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Band 5 Recovery Worker in Buckinghamshire
Full and part time hours considered.
SALARY: up to £20.00 ph (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week) / Full and part time hours considered.
You Will have to attend office as duties require onsite working however some home working available for these roles, the teams are working in accordance to the current government guidance.
• Must be an experienced community substance misuse worker
• Ability to work evenings desirable but not essential/Car Driver
Support Worker Requirements
– Proven experience in community substance misuse worker
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps