Head of Service (Early help prevention team), London
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Head of Service (Early help prevention team) in London.
SALARY: £63,900 to £73,900 pa
TEAM: Early help and SEND
HOURS: This is a Full time role
Early help family support cover the borough the role is based on a social work model there a mixture of QSW and Unqualified practitioners the role involves a lot of improvement process,
the role requires someone with a lot of energy charismatic someone to connect the dots and raise standards.
Youth Services : innovative they are investing in their Youth provisions and new services that are there to support children and young people they have a number of new teams and hiring staff to support young people they are looking to expand this and leading the new design for a new hub in wood green area, the new Head of service will support this function and develop it, the new head of service will need to be politically aware to deal with this
This council is investing in creating a better borough for all their residents, and bettering the lives of children, young people and families is their first corporate priority.
They are located in the north of the capital with a population of approximately 250,000 people and a growing population of 0-19 year olds.
The Council is transforming its services for children and young people, they have already made exciting, innovative changes as they strive for excellence in all they do.
Their teams have passion, integrity and commitment, and the people who join us, do so as they see this council as a learning organisation, and that the people that work here strive for continuous improvement in their practice, aiming high to ensure we provide outstanding outcomes for our children.
To ensure the effective planning and delivery of the highest quality Early Help and Preventative Services.
The role will require the maintenance of effective multi agency partnerships, and the targeting of resources and services to achieve successful prevention and early intervention, enabling communities and partners to develop the skills and competencies to work in effective and cohesive partnership with the Council Responsibilities include the following services:
– Early Help
– Children’s Centres
– Youth Services
– Troubled Families
• Significant experience developing and sustaining effective multi-agency and partnerships
• Ability to work innovatively and use new thinking to evidence the impact of alternate approaches to recurring and emerging challenges
• Extensive partnership experience of multi-agency work and multi-disciplinary practice, including demonstrable LSCB and Early Help experience
• Effective leadership of teams
• Effective management of budgets, assets, and people
• Comprehensive experience of Ofsted inspection and regulatory requirements for statutory children’s social care services, including demonstrable experience of leading, managing and/or supporting the same, with evidence of direct responsibility for service improvement
• A recognised qualification; (e.g. Social work, health, youth & community) or demonstrable experience of impactful leadership of Early Help/Early Intervention;
• A leadership qualification and/or a relevant development programme(s).
• Skills to provide reflective supervision with coaching and / or mentoring qualifications, experience and /or expertise.
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps