- Early Years Practitioners Level 3 – based in Berkshire.Type: Locum work (shift work & holiday period work)
Salary: £10.70 PAYE or £13 Umbrella
Shifts range from 2 hours lunch cover to 6 hour shifts over different children centres. Due to COVID the shifts are working in bubbles, it will be staggered influx of staff so the bubbles can be created. To provide education, care and supervision for children in an early years setting. To prepare and deliver early learning activities, ensuring that the children’s needs are met.
- To contribute as an experienced practitioner to all aspects of the daily operation of the setting, including implementation of operational plans and procedures; delivery of curriculum and educational programmes; catering; health and safety procedures, including safeguarding, cleaning routines and administration of children’s records.
- To provide full care and supervision for the children, ensuring that all their needs are met and working in close partnership with staff from local primary schools to provide fully integrated care and education and smooth transition from one phase to the next.
- To ensure that the setting’s resources are used cost-effectively.
- To promote high standards of behaviour and discipline and to uphold and promote the setting’s policies on equalities and inclusion.
- To implement all other of the settings’ policies and procedures, ensuring that the OFSTED standards are met and records are kept as required.
- To help promote the setting with parents, local schools, other early years settings and the local community and to assist with marketing activities.
- To work in partnership with staff from schools and agencies, including network childminders, in order to deliver multi-agency services to parents and children in the local neighbourhood.
- To attend planning and staff meetings as required.
- To work in any of the service’s Children’s Centres and early years settings as required.
- To undertake any other duties which may become necessary to ensure the successful running of the setting.Compliance documents required :
- Updated CV (NO GAPS)
- Right to work in the UK(Passport/Visa, biometric card etc)
- National Insurance Number
- DBS(Copy of current Valid DBS certificate)
Job Category: Early Years Practitioner Support Worker
Job Type: Locum
Job Location: Berkshire