Band 6 Social Worker in West Midlands.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Type: Locum work
Hours: Full time (Monday to Friday) 08.30-17.00
Pay rate: £17.00 Umbrella
This role is for 5 months but may be longer.
The role will involve assessing; and implementing a range of social care services, and providing guidance/advice and information for adults with acute or increasingly complex long term physical health, mental health needs and for older people and carers.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
– Completion of ASYE or 2 years experience
– Proven post qualifying experience in working with childrens services
– Current Social Worker England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps