Assurance Lead Adult Social Care needed in Bedfordshire.
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Supply Care Solutions are looking for an Assurance Lead Adult Social Care needed in Bedfordshire.
SALARY: £61,381- £68,200 plus £3,203 car benefit- Perm or £500 day rate- Locum (umbrella)
TYPE: Permanent / Locum
TEAM: Children Assessment
HOURS: Full time
Skills and abilities
• Strong understanding of legislation and inspection framework for Adult Social Services
• Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of service delivery, identify good practice and areas needing improvement and drive change to improve practice.
• Ability to challenge whilst identifying positive and timely solutions to problems.
• Ability to manage a project using project management tools and approaches and report on a regular basis to senior and corporate management teams. To set plans, risk logs and ensure tight governance of the Assurance Programme. To be able to deliver to timescale, be accountable for delivery and work well under pressure.
• Ability to work as part of the wider senior management team , whilst also showing strong and visible leadership in directing and motivating individuals and teams in their journey through assurance/inspection.
• To be able to research best practice elsewhere, keep up to date on all information and guidance and ensure this is shared and understood.
• Ability to communicate concisely and effectively, particularly when under pressure and be able to persuade and negotiate. Be able to deliver high quality concise reports in a timely manner .
• To be able to analyse and interpret complex data and present information in a range of formats and to a range of audiences inc. members
• To be able to engage partners so that they can understand the Assurance Programme, legislative requirements and work in partnership with us to ensure successful outcomes.
The Adult Social Care senior team has worked as a close unit over the last two years to address the challenges brought about by the pandemic and financial difficulties.
You should have proven excellence in social work practice with evidence of driving quality and motivating staff .
You should also have experience of managing high risk projects and supporting staff and teams through change.
Experience in preparing for inspections inc. Ofsted, CQC or SEND would be very desirable.
Working model- Hybrid- sometime in the office and some time working from home.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
– CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/BSC/MA in social work or equivalent with valid of Social Work England registration
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
– Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps