Administrative Assistant job in the West Midlands
Supply Care Solutions are a market-leading Medical, Social Care and Education recruitment consultancy, we offer a range of accredited services across the public sector, providing highly skilled, compliant professionals in all grades and specialties, including short, long term and permanent positions.
Supply Care Solutions are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work within the Travel Assistance Service.
SALARY: £10.00 (umbrella)
HOURS: This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
Duties will involve:
– Dealing with internal/external client queries by telephone/written correspondence.
– Provide support to service area projects and service delivery as required.
– Update/prepare spreadsheets/reports/databases in an accurate and timely manner.
– Maintaining efficient filing and electronic document record systems including the distribution of incoming and collection of outgoing post.
– Record and maintain records as required.
– Preparation of meeting documents, drafting and sending letters by email/post.
– Deliver excellent customer service to parents/carers, schools, transport providers.
– Procurement and invoicing of goods and services.
– Check transport routes using RAC route planner
Locum Worker Requirements
– Proven experience
– Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
– Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
Our locum workers benefit from
– Excellent Rates
– Refer-a-friend scheme*
– Assistance with DBS applications
– Dedicated consultant support
– Varied career and flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps