Supply Care Solutions are looking for an Child Exploitation Social Worker in Essex
- Rate: £31,371 to £36,876 per annum
- This is a Full time role (37 hours per week)
- FIXED TERM CONTRACT
We are looking to appoint a Child Exploitation experienced Social Worker in a fixed term position until 31st March 2021.
The Social Worker required to work within the Adolescent Intervention and Prevention Team whose primary function is to work with children who are victims of or at risk of child sexual/criminal exploitation and those missing from home or school. You must be a motivated individual with a diverse range of skills who is able to demonstrate a flexible approach. You will need to have a clear understanding of child exploitation and be motivated to work with adolescents.
Main Purpose of the Job
- To work with children and young people who are at risk of, or experiencing, sexual exploitation, associated with gangs and at risk of exploitation and children & young people missing from home, care or education To provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people appropriate to experience and capabilities.
- To ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation, verbal, written, negotiation and role modelling.
- You are required to work within the Adolescent Intervention and Prevention Team whose primary function is to work with children who are victims of or at risk of child sexual/criminal exploitation and those missing from home or school.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Proven post qualifying experience in working with children’s services
- Current Social Worker England registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
f you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps