Supply Care Solutions are looking for a locum Social Worker in Cumbria.
You will be based in the Children's Support and Protection Team.
Pay Rate: Up to £38.00 ph (depending on experience)
The successful applicant will be responsible for completing all statutory duties and supporting families to ensure the safety and wellbeing of children.
You will work will involve the holding of Child Protection and Child in Need cases as well as taking cases through the Public Law Proceeding process and Multi-Agency working.
Locum Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- previous post qualifying experience in working with adults services
- Current registration with Social Work England
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Valid Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our Locum Social Workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Referral scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111.
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps