Supply Care Solutions are looking for a locum Social Worker to work in Surrey.
To be eligible for this job you will need Social work experience in local government, voluntary, independent sector and hospital experience and direct experience of working with vulnerable adults, especially those from different racial & cultural backgrounds.
You will need the ability to initiate, draft & produce reports, to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs and the ability to attend & organise case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users.
You must also have the ability to develop person-centred care plans, to deal with conflict and complaints and to participate within a duty team framework.
Knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation and the issues relating to the well-being of service users covering a wide range of clients is essential.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Current registration with Social Work England
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our Locum Social Workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Assistance with HCPC registration*
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps