Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Deputy Team Manager to work in an Adult mental health team based in Nottinghamshire.
You will need previous experience at DTM level and also of working in frontline teams. In addition to this you will need to have supervisory experience and be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of the assessment framework, care planning and legal proceedings. You will need the necessary IT and time management skills to enable you to work effectively and efficiently in this busy role. You will also be committed to the development of multi-agency working.
You will help your team develop and ensure that best professional practice and standards are maintained. We are committed to developing best practice and are looking for a knowledgeable, innovative and enthusiastic individual to consolidate the good practice already in place and strive for best outcomes for children.
The ideal Deputy Team Manager must be SWE registered, have proven experience at this level and hold a current and enhanced DBS disclosure.
Team Manager Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- 2 years proven Team Manager experience
- Current registration with Social Work England
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Assistance with HCPC registration*
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps